Student Self Storage Solutions
If you need a quality and handy storage space at competitive prices then Super-Storage™ is the storage company for you.
We aim to provide a good customer service and flexibility in our approach.
The different reasons for having a student storage unit are:
1) Storing items from digs during and between term times. Between term times, you might want to store your personal possessions instead of having to take them back to your primary residence.
2) Storing sporting goods e.g. bikes, rackets, etc. Sporting goods which are causing a clutter could be stored in our units to free up space.
3) Storing musical goods e.g. guitars, drums, etc. Musical instruments which might be causing an obstruction could be stored in our units until further need.
4) Storing books etc. Books which are not needed at the moment but you still want to keep could be stored in our units.
The services we offer are:
1) There is no waiting, if your type of unit is available, you can start using it straight away!
2) Different sizes of storage (sq/ft): 35,50,75,90,100,125,135,150,200
3) Size Estimator on website. We have a size estimator on the website to help you with your storage requirements.
4) No long term commitment, hire units from week to week, month to month or year to year.
5) No deposit required unless booking unit/units in advance.
6) Storage trailer available for collection of items from your premises to our premises
7) Trolleys. We allow free use of our trolleys.
8) Convenient loading bays. Our loading bays provide easy access for loading and unloading..
9) Easily store your pallets.
10) We sell boxes, tape, bubble wrap etc. If you need packaging then we can supply a suitable packaging material.
11) Easy access drive up units. We provide units that you can use easily get to with your vehicle
12) Free parking. There is free parking on our premises.
13) WiFi on-site. We provide free wifi for use.
14) Free access to your storage so you can come and go as you please, during our open hours. You can have access to your items Mon-Sat (9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.).
15) 24/7 CCTV with security patrols
If your plans change then you can:
1) Increase or decrease your storage space. You can downsize or upsize your unit, if you need to, subject to availability.
2) Increase or decrease the storage period. You can add or remove weeks, months or years to your contract if you want to.
The goods we do not allow are:
1) NO explosives
2) NO inflammable or combustible or hazardous materials
3) NO firearms or ammunition
4) NO aerosols
5) NO fragrances without them being concealed
6) NO pets or animals
7) NO animal food products as they could attract vermin
8) NO plants as they will attract insects and pests
9) NO plants as they will attract insects and pests NO perishables
10) NO illegal substances
11) NO stolen goods
Tips for Storage
1) Build a list to sort out your storage items.
2) From that list calculate the value of the items you would like to store.
3) From that list sort out what items you need protective packaging from.
4) Use bubble wrap for easily broken items.
5) After packaging your items, label those packages.
6) For those items that do not need packaging, wrap them with a suitable sheet.
7) For added protection put delicate items in plastic boxes and put bubble wrap in-between and the vacant spaces and around the items.
8) Fridges and freezers should be defrosted and dried before storage and the doors should be left open after storage if possible.
9) Try to ensure that there is no water in washing machines by inspection and if possible by drainage.
10) Try to ensure that ovens are clean before storing them.
11) Garden equipment should be cleaned and storage tanks should be emptied from lawn mowers.
12) All frequently used items should be left where they can be easily got at.
13) Important documents should be photo copied and the copies kept elsewhere.
14) Make a short plan of where things are located in the storage unit so that they can be easily found.
* *Photocopying facilities. There is fee paying photocopying machine onsite.
*Self-storage insurance. We can provide insurance for your items for your peace of mind.
Free delivery acceptance of your goods and stock to save you time and money.