Storage Solutions for your Business
If you require a suitable and quality storage space for your business at competitive prices, then Super-Storage™ is the right stop for you.
Why you may need a business storage unit:
- You may own a small business distribution facility and need to store products for your business.
- You may need self-managed document storage for filing your documents for future use.
- You may need a unit to store your pallets especially with free use of our forklift (operated only by our staff).
- When moving or refurbishing your office you might need to store office items until you have got access to your new office or have finished redecorating it.
- You may need it for storing professional tools and equipment until they need to be used or fitted respectively.
What we offer at Super Storage:
- Different sizes of storage (sq/ft): 25, 35, 50, 75, 100 ,150 ,200
- Size Estimator on the website to help you choose the right sized storage unit.
- Flexible agreements. Rent units from week to week, month to month or year to year.
- No deposit required unless booking unit/units in advance.
- Storage trailer for collection of items from your premises to our premises
- We allow free use of our trolleys.
- Convenient loading bays. Our loading bays provide easy access for loading and unloading.
- Free forklift for lifting pallets, etc. (operated only by our staff).
- Free parking.
- Free WiFi on-site.
- Free access to your storage so you can come and go as you please, during our open hours. You can have access to your items Mon-Sat (8.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.).
- 24/7 CCTV with security patrols.
If your plans change then you can:
- Increase or decrease your storage space. You can downsize or upsize your unit, if you need to, subject to availability.
- Increase or decrease the storage period. You can add or remove weeks, months or years to your contract if you want to.
* We also offer Self-storage insurance. We can provide insurance for your items for your peace of mind.